Thursday, June 4, 2009

An evening in the park | Omaha NE

My photo session tonight was the result of The Littlest Heroes Project www.littlestheroesproject.org. They are an amazing non-profit organization providing families with photo sessions for their own littlest heroes:)

I was so excited to meet Sam and his family, and it was a lovely evening for a session! Here are a quick few I grabbed for your sneak peek (sorry for the small sizes, I'll be getting that fixed here shortly)! Thanks so much for sharing your evening with me!!

DSC_8435_edited-1

DSC_8458_edited-1

Such a handsome guy with gorgeous eyes
DSC_8419_edited-2

DSC_8400_edited-1_edited-1

My Blog List

Who's seen my blog!!

Photography Directory by PhotoLinks

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP