Monday, July 12, 2010

Fun with friends | Omaha NE Children's Photographer

Well, I should have had this up last week.....but better late than never, right;)

I finally got a chance to photograph the kids of some good friends of ours, and it turned out to be such a beautiful evening. It did start off pretty cloudy, but by the end we had some gorgeous light and some happy kids:) I have a ton of these I could post, but here's a random handful~

*Some of these are looking oversharpened after I resized for posting*
DSC_3615-2

DSC_3602-2ps

DSC_3751

DSC_3761

These two crack me up....I'm pretty sure we're going to use these photos at their wedding;)
DSC_3629

DSC_3630

DSC_3716

DSC_3705

DSC_3794

My Blog List

Who's seen my blog!!

Photography Directory by PhotoLinks

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP