Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Spring Specials for children, family, and newborns!!

Even though there is currently snow on the ground *sigh* I do need to get in gear for spring! So through the end of May/beginning of June I will be having specials for children and family photos, as well as newborns!!

Children and family sessions* 1 hour at an outdoor location--full gallery of 20-40 images--15 digital files $200, with all digital images from your gallery $250.

Newborn sesions (baby must be 2 weeks or younger)* 1-2 hour session at your home or outdoor location--full gallery of 20-40 images--15 digital files $200, with all digital images from your gallery $250.

For more information, questions, and to book your session you can contact me through:
My website--http://melindarichardphotography.com/

Email- email@melindarichardphotography.com

My Blog List

Who's seen my blog!!

Photography Directory by PhotoLinks

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP